It gives me immense pleasure to reach out to you through this website and in welcoming you to the GenbaSopanraoMoze College of Engineering, Balewadi, Pune.
Education is the mantra to lead a rewarding life that not only is constructive for the individual but also beneficial to the society as a whole. To qualify the meaning of life becomes possible through deep rooted knowledge and act of selfless service for the betterment of the nation.
In line with the aforementioned thought process and adhering to its Vision and Mission, the G. S. Moze College of Engineering, since its commencement in 1999, has made significant strides towards excellence by ensuring holistic development of its students, who are the architects of a better tomorrow.
We dedicate ourselves to foster a culture that supports creativity and acts as an enabler for idea generation together with an atmosphere to think unconventionally-out of the box in order to lay the foundation for a successful entrepreneurial beginning while inculcating the values that raise sociallyresponsible citizens.
The state of art infrastructure, equipped with the best of laboratories, a library with all that you need to read, a pool of highly qualified faculty along with the Vision of the administration are instrumental in bringing the best out of the hardworking students.
Being strategically located in geographical proximity to the IT Hub at Balewadi&Hinjewadi in Pune offers a distinct advantage to students in keeping abreast with the latest technological developments while also providing them an opportunity to associate with the leading organizations that visit the campus to enrich themselves with best of our talents.
The ever changing environment continues to challenge each individual and test the relevance of the knowledge we possess and quality of suggestions we make. It is our endeavor to constantly improve the facilities and the services that we offer our students to keep them ahead of the demands of the society and I take this opportunity to express that our team at G. S. Moze College of Engineering is committed towards the development of our students through Technological Excellence.
Dr. W. Z. Gandhare
Ph.D. (Elect.), I I T Bombay
*********************** WORK & EXPERIENCE ***********************
Name: Dr. Waman Ziblaji Gandhare
Qualification: B.E. (Elect.) - Government College of Engineering, Amravati (1976)
M.E. (Elect.) - Government College of Engineering, Karad (1986)
Ph.D.(Elect.) - I I T Bombay (1999)
Teaching Experience : 39 Years & 5 Months in Government Institutes
1) Principal, Govt College of Engineering, Chandrapur
2) Principal, Govt College of Engineering, Aurangabad
3) Principal, Govt College of Engineering, Amravati
up to 31.1.2016
4) Director, G. S. Moze College of Engineering Since Jan 2017
Best Teacher awardee of Maharastra Govt. 5.9.2008
Ph. D. Guidance
Ph. D. Research Scholars guided - 13
M.E./M. Tech Students guided - 28
1) Indian Society for Technical Education
2) Solar Energy Societies of India
3) Institute of Engineers (India)
Fellow of Institution of Engineers (F.I.E.)
4) Indian Society of Lighting Engineers M (L)
Worked at at various important committees such as UGC Autonomous, AICTE, NBA. Building Works Committee Dr. BAMU, Aurangabad, Dr. BATU, Lonere appointment by
Hon. Governor of Maharashtra
1) High –Voltage Motor Switching
2) Wind Power Quality
1) I.I.T, Mumbai
2) Crompton-Greaves Ltd, Mumbai
3) Bhandup Water Complex, Mumbai
4) Bharat Heavey Electricals Ltd., Mumbai
5) Krishna Khore Water Irrigation Scheme, Karad , Sangli, Kolhapur
6) Wind Power Mills, Chalkewadi, Dist: Satara & Gude Pachgani, Dist Sangali
Published 126 Paper at International & National Level
1) International Journals - 27
2) National Journals - 10
3) International Conferences - 49
4) National Conferences - 25
5) Seminars - 13
6) National Symposium - 2
1) Utilization of Electrical Energy
2) Transmission and Distribution
High-Voltage Motor Switching and DST Tri-brid Electrical Power Systems