We provide various scholarship to students As follows:
2) Free ship for ST/NT.
3) OBC Fees Concession.
College/ University campus is a place to find valuable friendship and to cherish unforgettable moments. We, here at G. S. Moze College of Engineering strongly condemn any kind of ragging practices. Our students welcome the fresher with flowers and advice and they do not believe in violence or unhealthy practices. Our faculty members impart good values with education and that is what set GSMCOE apart.
• any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student;
• indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities by any student or students which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, physical or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student;
• asking any student to do any act which such student will not in the ordinary course do and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame, or torment or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of such fresher or any other student;
• any act by a senior student that prevents, disrupts or disturbs the regular academic activity of any other student or a fresher;
• Exploiting the services of a fresher or any other student for completing the academic tasks assigned to an individual or a group of students.
• any act of financial extortion or forceful expenditure burden put on a fresher or any other student by students;
• any act of physical abuse including all variants of it: sexual abuse, homosexual assaults, stripping, forcing obscene and lewd acts, gestures, causing bodily harm or any other danger to health or person;
• any act or abuse by spoken words, emails, post, public insults which would also include deriving perverted pleasure, vicarious or sadistic thrill from actively or passively participating in the discomfiture to fresher or any other student ;
• any act that affects the mental health and self-confidence of a fresher or any other student with or without an intent to derive a sadistic pleasure or showing off power, authority or superiority by a student over any fresher or any other student.
1. The punishment to be meted out to the persons indulged in ragging has to be exemplary and justifiably harsh to act as a deterrent against recurrence of such incidents. The students who are found to be indulged in ragging should be debarred from taking admission in any technical institution in India.
2. Every single incident of ragging a First Information Report (FIR) must be filed without exception by the institutional authorities with the local police authorities.
3. Depending upon the nature and gravity of the offence as established by the Anti-Ragging Committee of the institution, the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging at the institution level shall be any one or any combination of the following.
i. Cancellation of admission
ii. Suspension from attending classes
iii. Withholding/withdrawing scholarship/fellowship and other benefits
iv. Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation process
v. Withholding results
vi. Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
vii. Suspension/expulsion from the hostel
viii. Rustication from the institution for period ranging from 1 to 4 semesters
ix. Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution.
x. Fine of Rupees 25,000/-
xi. Collective punishment: when the persons committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment as a deterrent to ensure community pressure on the potential raggers.
4. The institutional authority shall intimate the incidents of ragging occurred in their premises along with actions taken to the Council immediately after occurrence of such incident and inform the status of the case from time to time.
5. Courts should make an effort to ensure that cases involving ragging are taken up on priority basis to send the correct message that ragging is not only to be discouraged but also to be dealt with sternness.
1. Mr.Sachin Patil……..Civil Dept
2. Mrs.Namrata Shinde…MCA Dept
3. Ms.Yogeshwari Zalte…Mechanical Dept
The Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute. A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives: • Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
• Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
Any kind of harassment including sexual harassment, which involves female Teaching staff, Non-teaching staff and Students.
In 1997, the Supreme Court acknowledged and addressed the matter of sexual harassment at the workplace. The judgment formed mandatory sexual harassment prevention guiding principles for the workplace, applicable all over India. The understanding and information about it can lead to a workplace free of sexual harassment for all persons. Sexual harassment injects the most humiliating sexual stereotypes into the common work settings and always represents a deliberate assault on a person’s personal privacy.
The guidelines talk about preventive steps that should be taken by employers like; An express prohibition of sexual harassment as defined above should be notified, published and circulated in appropriated ways. Amendments of conduct and service rules to include sexual harassment as an offence and provide for appropriate discipline against the offender. In addition to preventive and remedial measures, the court has also stressed the need for awareness rising in the workplace.